Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
Select your trip. Get your package. Pack your bags. Road tripping has never been so easy!
With this surprise road trip you’ll receive your package of destinations at least 10 days before your selected departure date. The package includes a ‘Before You Go’ guide and a series of envelopes that will lead you to several surprise destinations on your road trip.
On the morning of your trip, open up the first envelope and drive to your surprise destination. Along the way, we include a number of ‘roadside recommendations’ that will break up the driving time in between.
Location & Duration
This is a surprise road trip! While we can't tell you where exactly you will be going until you open your first envelope, below will give a rough idea as to where you will be going!
North of Toronto.
Round-Trip Driving Distances
From Toronto: 5 hours and 32 minutes / 559 km
From Oakville: 5 hours and 32 minutes / 570 km
From Hamilton: 6 hours and 9 minutes / 633 km
From Pickering: 5 hours and 21 minutes / 474 km
From Kitchener: 6 hours and 36 minutes/ 674 km
From Barrie: 3 hours 29 minutes / 344 km
From London: 8 hours 11 minutes / 849 km
- A ‘Before You Go’ guide with a packing list, approximate driving distances and more tips to plan for your day ahead.
- A series of 4-5 envelopes that will make up your day’s itinerary with recommended roadside stops along the way.
- Restaurant, attractions and activity recommendations based on your trip style.
- Bring as many people as you want! 2-5 are recommended.
What's not included
- Transportation and gas
- Entrance fees to any of the recommended attractions (we keep most of them free anyways)
- Food, beverages and gratuities
- Parking costs
This Trip is Great For
Getting away from it all, longer roadtrips and overnight stays
- The cutest Canadian coffee shop
- A couple of pretty waterfalls
- Hiking recommendations
- A beautiful lookout stop
- A haunted hotel
- A town with hidden outdoor art
- A variety of lunch stops (From healthy, hearty to just plain weird)
- A place ranked as “one of the world’s most bizarre places”
Can be used every day except for holidays.
Dog friendly (except for the restaurant stops)
Who Will Guide You
This trip is self-guided! Guess Where Trips will in advance provide envelopes with your surprise roadtrip destinations. You will pilot this trip throughout the journey.