Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
Select your trip. Get your package. Pack your bags. Road tripping has never been so easy!
With this surprise road trip you’ll receive your package of destinations at least 10 days before your selected departure date. The package includes a ‘Before You Go’ guide and a series of envelopes that will lead you to several surprise destinations on your road trip.
On the morning of your trip, open up the first envelope and drive to your surprise destination. Along the way, we include a number of ‘roadside recommendations’ that will break up the driving time in between.
Location & Duration
This is a surprise road trip! While we can't tell you where exactly you will be going until you open your first envelope, below will give a rough idea as to where you will be going!
Stops are Located
South of Ottawa
Round-Trip Driving Times:
From Ottawa: 3 hours 27 minutes / 332 km
From Kanata: 3 hours and 15 minutes / 320 km
From Barrhaven: 3 hours and 5 minutes / 287 km
From Gloucester: 3 hours and 33 minutes / 350 km
From Orleans: 3 hours and 47 minutes / 365 km
From Winchester: 2 hours and 5 minutes / 150 km
From Gatineau: 2 hours 55 minutes / 261 km
- A ‘Before You Go’ guide with a packing list, approximate driving distances and more tips to plan for your day ahead.
- A series of 4-5 envelopes that will make up your day’s itinerary with recommended roadside stops along the way.
- Restaurant, attractions and activity recommendations based on your trip style.
- Bring as many people as you want! 2-5 are recommended.
What's not included
- Transportation and gas
- Entrance fees to any of the recommended attractions (we keep most of them free anyways)
- Food, beverages and gratuities
- Parking costs
This Trip is Great For
Families with kids, foodies, couples, seniors photographers
Travel All year
Available to Depart: Every day
Dog Friendly: Yes (with restrictions)
Accessible: Most of it
Stops May Include
- An underground tunnel
- Numerous viewpoints and photographic opportunities
- A variety of scenic hikes with various distances to choose from
- A craft cidery with stunning views (available Thursday-Sunday)
- A charming waterfront town with exceptional food options
Who Will Guide You
This trip is self-guided! Guess Where Trips will in advance provide envelopes with your surprise roadtrip destinations. You will pilot this trip throughout the journey."