Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
Location & Information
Our classes take place via Zoom. There are only 10 spots per class.
Our Drop-In style allows you to pick which classes you and your tot want to join in for!
We recommend this class for parents and children aged 3-6. All of our classes require a minimum of 4 people to run.
Classes run every Tuesday between 11:00am-12:30pm (1.5 hours in length)
- Digital recipe booklet
- List of all equipment and ingredients needed
- 1:10 Chef to student ratio
- Live virtual interaction with experienced and passionate chef instructors
- You will make 4 delicious servings of what is on the class menu
What You Will Do
With the guidance of the instructor, make one of the special meals from our class schedule below. When class is done, you'll have lunch ready to go!
Vegetarian, dairy-free, nut-free and gluten free substitutions suggestions available for all menus
- January 5: Butternut Squash and White Bean Soup with Herb & Garlic Pita Chips
- January 12: Kale Caesar Salad Wraps with Crispy Garlic Chickpeas
- January 19: Autumn Risotto with A Side Arugula and Orange Salad
- January 26: Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadilla With Guacamole and Lime Sour cream
- February 02: Spanakopita Triangles with Fresh Tzatziki
- February 09: Teriyaki Tofu or Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Toasted Almonds
- February 16: Chicken or Cauliflower tenders with A Maple Dijon Broccoli Salad
- February 23: Charred Red Pepper and Tomato Soup With a Pesto and Cheese Panini
Who Will Guide You
Our team of expertly trained, experienced, and passionate chef instructors