Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
On the morning of your trip, open up the first envelope and drive to your surprise destination. Along the way, we include a number of ‘roadside recommendations’ that will break up the driving time in between.
Location & Duration
This is a surprise road trip! While we can't tell you where exactly you will be going until you open your first envelope, below will give a rough idea as to where you will be going!
Stops are Located: Close to Toronto
Please see the approximate total round-trip driving distances/times below. These are driving distances only and do not factor in time spent at stops.
From Toronto: 2 hours and 38 minutes / 179 km
From Oakville/Burlington: 1 hours and 45 minutes / 97 km
From Guelph: 2 hours and 40 minutes / 153 km
From Kitchener: 2 hours and 53 minutes / 185 km
From Niagara: 2 hours and 35 minutes / 175 km
- A ‘Before You Go’ guide with a packing list, approximate driving distances and more tips to plan for your day ahead.
- A series of 4-5 envelopes that will make up your day’s itinerary with recommended roadside stops along the way.
- Restaurant, attractions and activity recommendations based on your trip style.
- Bring as many people as you want! 2-5 are recommended.
- Transportation and gas
- Entrance fees to any of the recommended attractions (we keep most of them free anyways)
- Food, beverages and gratuities
- Parking costs
This Trip is Great For: Travellers who reside in the GTA, Niagara, or Kitchener-Waterloo area, Families with children of any age, Those looking for a short road trip
- Search for some waterfalls and wander the grounds of a former castle
- Let your kids run wild at a waterside playground and seasonal splash pad (optional stop)
- Take a stroller-friendly scenic stroll and look for some wildlife
- Take a break at a variety of kid stops (that the adults will love too)
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Road Trip Snacks
- Walking shoes
- Kid Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
This trip is self-guided! Guess Where Trips will in advance provide envelopes with your surprise roadtrip destinations. You will pilot this trip throughout the journey.