Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
Endorsed and recommended by Ob Gyn’s, Midwifes and Pelvic Physiotherapists, The Bump Method Online program teaches women how to connect to their deep core and pelvic floor, how to prevent and heal excessive diastasis recti (separated abdominals) and how to prepare for an empowered birth, all in the comfort of their own home.
Pregnancy and Postpartum is a time of huge physical and hormonal change! Women’s bodies go through so much—they deserve special care and attention during this important life stage.
The Bump Method online program was designed with an expert Pelvic Health Physiotherapist to support women’s health and fitness during pregnancy and postpartum recovery. We combine Pilates, functional movement and the latest in pelvic health research, all into a trimester-specific full body workout.
The Bump Method Online program combines Pilates with Pelvic Health principles, teaching you deep core muscle activation—a skill you will have for the rest of your life! Learn how to take charge of your pelvic health: prevent prolapse, bladder leakage and diastasis recti (abdominal separation).
You will have lifetime access to comprehensive workout videos through your pregnancy and postpartum journey. These workouts will be accessed digitally. (contains four, 1-hour video workouts)
These online workouts can be done in the comfort of your own home with minimal equipment. Do the whole video, or choose focused sections if you’re short on time.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to prevent and heal excessive diastasis recti
- How to minimize postural changes during pregnancy
- How to connect to your deep “Core 4”
- Learn to manage “IAP” (intra abdominal pressure from the growing baby)
- Learn to release your pelvic floor in preparation for birth
- How to do core diaphragmatic breathing (which helps in labour!)
- Minimize back pain, sciatica and SPD (symphysis pubis dysfunction)
- Learn to reconnect to your pelvic floor after delivery
- Learn important core rehab moves that can be done within a week after birth