Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
Our newborn package provides parents with the opportunity to receive support with their newest addition.
Through this, learn what to expect in the newborn stage, including information on newborn sleep and feeding. The package also offers support to the new parents, including information on perinatal mental health and taking care of the whole family’s well-being in those early sensitive months.
- A one-hour consultation (suggested to have this before the newborn arrives, or in the first couple months of their life)
- Delivery of a newborn guide that includes tips on sleep, feeding and perinatal mental health and wellness
- Private 60-minute consultation (can be done before baby arrives or in the first few weeks)
- Detailed, sleep sheet (tips for sleep, feeding and perinatal mental health and wellness)
- Lifetime access to ongoing sleep resources (Daylight Savings Time, nap transitions, etc.)
This newborn program is best suited for babies 0-15 weeks.
Our Services Are Not Medical Advice. The advice you receive is for informational purposes only and is intended for use with common early childhood sleep issues that are wholly unrelated to medical conditions. Our advice is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health practitioner regarding any matters that may require medical attention or diagnosis, and before following the advice and using the techniques described in this program. Reliance on any information provided by Better Bedtime is solely at your own risk. Exclusion/Limitation Of Liability Better Bedtime does not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding advice provided. Better Bedtime’s liability (if any) is limited to the program fee paid by you to Better Bedtime, and in no event will Better Bedtime be liable to you for any other claim, losses or damages.