Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
Location & Information
Our classes take place via Zoom. There are only 8 spots per class.
Monday Munchies is a weekly after school program that takes place on Monday's for four weeks.
Classes are offered in two age groups
All of our classes require a minimum of 4 people to run.
Our January term is 4 weeks. Classes are Jan 4, 11, 18 & 25
Our February Term is 3 weeks. Classes are Feb 1, 8 & 22
JR classes are from 4:30-6pm
SR classes are from 4:30-6pm
- Digital recipe booklet
- List of all equipment and ingredients needed
- 1:8 Chef to student ratio
- Live virtual interaction with experienced and passionate chef instructors
- You will make 4 delicious servings of what is on the class menu
- A copy of Chef Shai's pre-filmed Sweet & Savoury Signature Master Class and Recipe Booklet
What You Will Do
With the guidance of the instructor you will make the delicious recipes in the schedule below!
- January 04: Roasted Sweet Potato Fresh Rolls with a Sweet Tahini Dipping Sauce
- January 11: Black Bean or Beef Tacos with Sweet Lime Slaw and Chipotle Sour Cream
- January 18: Kale Caesar Salad Wraps with Crispy Chickpea Croutons
- January 25: Creamy Sweet Potato Soup with Fresh Dinner Rolls
- February 01: Delicious Crispy Squash Fritters with a Chive Yogurt Sauce
- February 08: Baked Mac and Cheese with a Side Salad
- February 22: Buffalo Cauliflower Wraps with Homemade Ranch Dressing
Vegetarian, dairy-free, nut-free and gluten free substitutions offered for all menus
Who Will Guide You
Our team of expertly trained, experienced, and passionate chef instructors