Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
Location & Information
Our classes take place via Zoom. There are only 8 spots per class.
Our Drop-In style allows you to pick which classes your budding cook want to join in for!
Our class is suitable for kids aged 7+. All of our classes require a minimum of 4 people to run.
Classes run every Friday between 5:00pm-6:30pm (1.5 hours in length)
- Digital recipe booklet
- List of all equipment and ingredients needed
- 1:8 Chef to student ratio
- Live virtual interaction with experienced and passionate chef instructors
- You will make 4 delicious servings of what is on the class menu
What You Will Do
With the guidance of the instructor you will make the delicious recipes in the schedule below!
Vegetarian, dairy-free, nut-free and gluten free substitutions offered for all menus
- January 08: Autumn Risotto with A Side Arugula and Orange Salad
- January 15: Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadilla With Guacamole and Lime Sour
- January 22: Buffalo Cauliflower Wraps with Homemade Ranch Dressing
- January 29: Creamy Sweet Potato Soup with Fresh Dinner Rolls
- February 05: Baked Mac and Cheese with a Side Salad
- February 12: Kale Caesar Salad Wraps with Crispy Chickpea Croutons
- February 19: Chicken or Cauliflower tenders with A Maple Dijon Broccoli Salad
- February 26: Charred Red Pepper and Tomato Soup With a Pesto and Cheese Panini
Who Will Guide You
Our team of expertly trained, experienced, and passionate chef instructors