Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
Breastfeeding is a beautiful journey for both mama and baby but sometimes it doesn’t always begin as we imagined. Let Leanne Rzepa, RN BN IBCLC of Nourish Lactation Consulting help guide you with a thoughtfully tailored breastfeeding class to help get your breastfeeding journey off to the best possible start! This class is perfect for anyone that is currently or considering breastfeeding.
In this On-Demand training you will learn...
- The Golden Hour ~ The important first hour after birth when your baby is most alert to get your breastfeeding journey started!
- What to expect in the first 5 days after baby’s birth
- Breastfeeding supplies: What You Need + What You Don’t!
- How to tell if baby is getting enough to eat
- Common breastfeeding challenges such as tongue tie, painful nipples, too much milk supply, thrush, clogged milk ducts and MORE~because we want you to be prepared!
- When and who to call for help if you’re struggling
- Antenatal Colostrum Collection
- Effective feeding positions and to know to get a great latch
- Factors that affect your milk supply
- Pumping Do's and Don'ts
This class contains 90 minutes of viewing content