Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
With this surprise road trip you’ll receive your package of destinations at least 10 days before your selected departure date. The package includes a ‘Before You Go’ guide and a series of envelopes that will lead you to several surprise destinations on your road trip.
On the morning of your trip, open up the first envelope and drive to your surprise destination. Along the way, we include a number of ‘roadside recommendations’ that will break up the driving time in between.
Location & Duration
This is a surprise road trip! While we can't tell you where exactly you will be going until you open your first envelope, below will give a rough idea as to where you will be going!
Stops are Located: Close to Toronto
Please see the approximate total round-trip driving distances/times below. These are driving distances only and do not factor in time spent at stops.
- From Toronto: 3 hours and 30 minutes / 300 km
- From Brampton: 2 hours and 55 minutes / 256 km
- From Oakville: 2 hours and 55 minutes / 253 km
- From Hamilton: 2 hours and 29 minutes / 214 km
- From Kitchener: 1 hour and 24 minutes / 93 km
- From London: 2 hours and 33 minutes / 185 km
- From Niagara Falls: 4 hours and 10 minutes / 363 km
- From Barrie: 4 hours and 30 minutes / 421 km
- A ‘Before You Go’ guide with a packing list, approximate driving distances and more tips to plan for your day ahead.
- A series of 4-5 envelopes that will make up your day’s itinerary with recommended roadside stops along the way.
- Restaurant, attractions and activity recommendations based on your trip style.
- Bring as many people as you want! 2-5 are recommended.
- Transportation and gas
- Entrance fees to any of the recommended attractions (we keep most of them free anyways)
- Food, beverages and gratuities
- Parking costs
This Trip is Great For: Families, couples, foodies, history buffs
- Bakeries, markets, and local shops for all your gift giving needs
- A magical old-fashioned Christmas tree farm
- Light displays that will leave a twinkle in your eye
- Festive photo-worthy moments
- Wintery adventures perfect for every activity level
What You'll Need to Bring:
- An ice pack and cooler
- Walking shoes
- Road trip snacks
- Reusable Shopping Bag
- Kid Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
This trip is self-guided! Guess Where Trips will in advance provide envelopes with your surprise roadtrip destinations. You will pilot this trip throughout the journey.