Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
With this surprise road trip you’ll receive your package of destinations at least 10 days before your selected departure date. The package includes a ‘Before You Go’ guide and a series of envelopes that will lead you to several surprise destinations on your road trip.
On the morning of your trip, open up the first envelope and drive to your surprise destination. Along the way, we include a number of ‘roadside recommendations’ that will break up the driving time in between.
Location & Duration
This is a surprise road trip! While we can't tell you where exactly you will be going until you open your first envelope, below will give a rough idea as to where you will be going!
Stops are Located: Close to Toronto
Please see the approximate total round-trip driving distances/times below. These are driving distances only and do not factor in time spent at stops.
- From Toronto: 3 hours and 35 minutes / 288 km
- From Oakville: 2 hours and 45 minutes / 216 km
- From Hamilton: 2 hours and 35 minutes / 190 km
- From Pickering: 4 hours / 365 km
- From Kitchener: 3 hours and 55 minutes / 311 km
- From Barrie: 5 hours and 50 minutes / 450 km
- A ‘Before You Go’ guide with a packing list, approximate driving distances and more tips to plan for your day ahead.
- A series of 4-5 envelopes that will make up your day’s itinerary with recommended roadside stops along the way.
- Restaurant, attractions and activity recommendations based on your trip style.
- Bring as many people as you want! 2-5 are recommended.
What's not included:
- Transportation and gas
- Entrance fees to any of the recommended attractions (we keep most of them free anyways)
- Food, beverages and gratuities
- Parking costs
What You Will Do:
This Trip is Great For: A girlfriend getaway, A romantic date, Families with older children (10+), Seniors, Photographers
- Head to a sprawling Christmas market when evening sets in
- Explore a few Instagrammable floral stops with a festive twist
- Head out on an optional wintery walk (bring your own snowshoes/cross-country skis)
- Sip some wine around an outdoor fire pit and grab a few gifts
- Explore 8 km worth of sparkling light displays
Available to Depart: This trip is best taken Thursday-Saturday. Festive activities are available from November 20th - December 18th.
What You'll Need to Bring:
- Non-perishable foods
- Walking shoes
- Road trip snacks
- Reusable Shopping Bag
- Kid Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
Who Will Guide You
This trip is self-guided! Guess Where Trips will in advance provide envelopes with your surprise roadtrip destinations. You will pilot this trip throughout the journey.