Before we move on, please verify your age.
Sorry, you aren't of age to see this content.
Please select another product or category.
Sorry, this is currently unavailable in your region.
For now, we are not able to sell Cannabis Accessories in your region. Please select another product or category.
Why this makes a great gift
Our goal is to support you and your baby to get off to the best possible start on your breastfeeding journey. Our Lactation Consultant can help with any latching difficulties (breastfeeding should NOT be painful). You will learn how to know if your baby is drinking enough milk and establish and maintain a good milk supply. Our Lactation consultant will provide emotional and physical support around breastfeeding and associated challenges.
Some common reasons for requiring a Lactation Consultant:
- You are concerned about your milk supply
- Overabundant milk supply
- You feel your baby is not getting enough milk
- You are having issues with latching and positioning
- You have painful or cracked nipples
- You suspect your baby is tongue-tied
- You have pumping concerns
- Your baby does not latch onto your breast
- Your baby has not regained birth weight at 2 weeks
- You have any other breastfeeding concerns
Location & Duration
60-minute private lactation consults remotely via Zoom video conference. All lactation consults are held 1-on-1 for the privacy of our moms.
Who Will Guide You
Our LC Caitlin is a fully certified IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) and can help with all aspects of feeding & breastfeeding.